Another pinterest inspired recipe! Maybe the easiest recipe I've gotten from there to date. It was very tasty. This will be a week night staple!
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 TBSP brown sugar
3 tsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 500 and lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. In a small saute pan, saute garlic with oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar.
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 15 - 30 minutes.