Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



My friend & mama to be JQ nominated my blog for this award. I hope to keep improving and working on the blog. Many thanks JQ~!

Here are the rules for the award:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

Here are my 7 "interesting" facts:

1. I have been a Super Bowl Champ in a fantasy football league.
2. I love making my own bread for Stromboli's.
3. Hines Ward gave me a football during a game.
4. I still talk to my best friend from college almost every day!
5. My husband and I say Hi! to each other at least 25 times (or more a day)!
6. I've never driven a stick shift.
7. My Grandma's was good friends with the family of Jim from 'The Office'.

My cousin, Laura - Along for the Ride
Candice - Magic Everything
Nuelsi - Newlywed Adventures in Pittsburgh
Erica - Simply Satisfying
Molly - That's Life
Dori - The Drive
Jennifer - The Grays in Doha

1 comment:

Laura said...

You're so sweet Leslie. Thanks! How are you feeling? I'm so happy for you!